Scar Island

Jonathan Grisbey is the newest student at Slabhenge Reformatory school for troubled boys, located on a crumbling island in the middle of the ocean. The kids there are evil, and the teachers are even worse. But when something happens that changes everything and suddenly the boys are in charge, things get interesting.

Scar Island, a book by Dan Gemeinhart, is a gripping adventure full of excitement. This is one of those books that ALL the chapters end on a cliff hanger! I had to hold myself back from reading the whole thing at once.

Ok rating time……. 10/10! I loved this book! It always leaves me wanting to read more, and if you’re one of the kinds of people who like those types of book this one’s for you!

This book is just overall really good. Plus, it’s not a very long book so you WONT get bored. After you read it you will probably want him to write a Scar Island 2! But all we can do is hope. :p

I hope you liked my review on Scar Island by Dan Gemienhart, and I can’t wait for him to release his new book The Remarkable Journey Of Coyote Sunrise! Well, bye for now Bookworms!Image result for scar island

2 comments on “Scar IslandAdd yours →