The Lighting Thief

The Lightning Thief…… SO GOOD! I read this book in record time. Seriously, I think I should get an award or something. Anyways, this book is very exciting. You will definitely NOT get bored. This book is filled with action, monsters, and AWESOME fight scenes.

Percy Jackson is a middle school trouble maker, with ADHD, and dyslexia. He lives with his mom, and lazy step dad, in a small apartment in New York. But one day everything changes, and Percy Jackson’s life goes down, down, down.

This book is full of adventures and bravery.  And did I mention…..has some AWESOME fight scenes.

Ok rating time….10/10! This book is exciting, dramatic, and always puts you on the edge of your seat.

I know I said this in the last post, but this book also made me feel like I was a part of it. The author ( Rick Riordan) really did a good job of using descriptive details to explain what the characters were doing and feeling.

Overall this book was so good, and I really recommend it! You can definitely count on me writing a review on The Sea Of Monsters!

Well bye for now bookworms!

Image result for The lightning thief

4 comments on “The Lighting ThiefAdd yours →

1. That is so great that you made a book review on The Lightning Thief. I love this book too. I also loved the way you reviewed it telling a quick backstory about it and then telling us about how the book reeled you in.

2. You did an amazing job describing The Lightning Thief. I really love the Percy Jackson and Olympians. If you decide to do reviews for all of the books in the series, will you do reviews of Rick Riordan’s other series, Heroes of Olympus?