About Me ;p

Hello, my name is- oops not supposed to say that,(I just don’t want you to steal my identity because that’s bad.) Ok I live in the united states (I know like so specific.) Any who, I love dogs, and I enjoy baking. But one thing I absolutely love to do is….. You guessed it, read (Wow just so amazing good for you.) Reading is like jumping into an adventure without leaving the couch. (I know I’m such a deep person.) My favorite color is purple, and my favorite fruit is pineapples. I do, and always will have a soft spot in my heart for dogs. I have a yellow lab named Sulley. He is just a ball of happiness. But I have always wanted a corgi, they are literally the cutest dog EVER. Ok, now on to my family, I have a sister, a brother, an adorable dog, and of course my parents. Oh, and one more thing I’m extremely sarcastic (I know I know what a shocker) I am very excited to start this blog and share my favorite books with the world! Ok bye!! (mic drop) Yeah, I know I’m just so amazing you can’t even handle it.