Wonder

Imagine it’s your first day at a new school. You don’t know anyone.  That’s scary enough as it is right?  But now imagine if you looked different than all the other kids. And I don’t mean you dress differently. I mean that you were born with a face defect. Well that’s the case for August Pullman, a fifth grader starting at Breacher Prep Middle School. Kids talk about him behind his back. Laugh at him, and don’t dare to touch him, because they think they’ll catch a disease.  Auggie wants nothing more than to have a normal face and to be able to walk down the street without people doing that “look away thing”. But for a kid like Auggie that’s a lot to ask for.

Wonder by R.J Palacio is an amazing book all about accepting people who are different from you and accepting yourself for who you are. This book shows you that its not about whats on the outside. But whats on the inside.

Ok now its……. Rating tiiime!! I give this book….. 11/10! I loved it so much. it was hard to put down and had so many amazing scenes that showed you kindness and love. When given the choice between being right and being kind choose kind.

Thanks for reading and,

Bye for now Bookworms!

1 comment on “WonderAdd yours →