Schooled

Capricorn Andersen is a thirteen year old hippie. I mean you would expect that when you live in a place where tie dying and tie chi are a way of life. That place is called Garland. In Garland things are a little different , there is no electronics you can drive when your thirteen and it’s in the middle of NOWHERE. But when his grandma, Rain, who has been raising and homeschooling him since he was a baby, has an accident and has to stay in the hospital, he is forced to move in with a social worker and her bratty teen age daughter.  He is faced with world and has no choice but to go from being totally out of touch with the real world, to living in the city and going to a public middle school.

Iv’e always loved books by Gordan Korman he’s SUCH a good author, and this book just added to it. Even though it may have not been the best I ever read it was still really good.

Ok now it’s……Rating time!! 8/10 I didn’t absolutely LOVE this book but I still really enjoyed it. I hope you liked this post about Schooled by Gordan Korman.

See you next time and Bye for now Bookworms!

3 comments on “SchooledAdd yours →

1. okay… i’m halfway through the book. the book did NOT turn out the way i expected. trying to decide if its good or bad… leaning towards good!!!! i am picky with books though (example: i couldn’t get through A Wrinkle In Time. too confusing) so please, if you are going to read this and are now skeptical because of my comment DON’T BE!